CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 14, 2011

Paper Dolls-Second Group

These are all from Paper Doll Dress Up and are cut at 4". I like that size because I often use the Recollections Value Pack Cards from Michaels. They are 4 x 5.5" cards and when used vertically, the dolls fit perfectly. These 4" dolls also fit great on the bigger 5 x 6.5" cards and you have room for a sentiment on top or bottom, depending on where you place the doll. I've yet to use them on a scrapbook page but I'm guessing they're a great size to embellish even a 12x12 page (which is what I always work on.) On this post, I also include a photo of the bling I used on the antennae of the She Bee... And I put her up here before I had a chance to finish her, she needs a little black striping on her bodice. But you get the idea, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment