CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 14, 2011

Sean's Birthday-Waterslide Sign

We have a large, inflatable waterslide in our backyard during the summertime. Since we were having a party with a number of small kids, I created a sign and taped it to a window where EVERYONE could see it (ahem, mainly the parents) so that IF I had to call out to a child who wasn't following the rules, there could be no dispute on the parents' end as it was up there, plain as day. I used the font from Plantin Schoolbook because it's clear and very easy to read, the Boy in the Swimsuit was from Everyday Paper Dolls and is dressed that way because my son had a swimsuit and trunks just like that, black crocs too. The little girl is also from Everyday Paper Dolls. The Safety Cone is from the Disney Pixar Cars cartridge. And the feet are from the New Arrival Cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment